Inauguration of Current President, Jokowi Appreciation of TNI and Polri

Started by Sudirman Chan · 0 Replies

Sudirman Chan

5 months ago

Posted: 4 months ago

Jokowi and Ma'ruf Amin were officially appointed as president and vice president for the period 2019-2024 on Sunday (10/20/2019).

The second inauguration, which was held at the Nusantara Building, MPR / DPR Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, proceeded safely and solemnly. Jokowi also expressed his gratitude to the entire ranks of the Indonesian National Armed Forces, the National Police, and the State Intelligence Agency (BIN) who had overseen the inauguration of the president and vice president. "I want to say a big thank you, to the TNI,

Polri and BIN who have maintained security, especially ahead of the inauguration. This hard work should be appreciated," Jokowi said at the Presidential Palace, Jakarta, Sunday (10/20/2019).

After a series of inaugural events, Jokowi and Ma'ruf Amin officially served as President and Vice President for the period 2019-2024. Both were appointed by the MPR followed by the taking of oaths. The pronunciation of the vow was made at 16.04 pm.

"Bismillahirrahmannirrahim, By Allah, I swear that I will fulfill the duties of the President of the Republic of Indonesia properly and fairly, uphold the Constitution and carry out all its laws and regulations in a straight and dedicated manner to the nation and nation," he said. Gather at the MPR / DPR Building, Jakarta, Sunday (20/10/2019).

After that, it was Ma'ruf Amin who took the oath of office as Vice President. "By Allah, I vow to fulfill the duties of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia to the best and fairest, to uphold the Constitution and to carry out all its laws and regulations in a straight and dedicated manner to the nation and nation," Ma said 'ruf Amin.

With this, Jokowi-Ma'ruf Amin officially became the President and Vice-President of 2019-2024.

After taking the oath, Jokowi and Ma'ruf Amin signed the minutes of the inauguration and submission of the minutes of inauguration by the leadership of the MPR.