While most of the university level science subjects require study of chemistry courses, it is not easy to understand all the related concepts. A-level or advanced level chemistry courses help students to learn complex chemistry concepts that include topics like carbon-based molecules, the structure of an atom, understanding energy and matter, etc. A-level chemistry is no cakewalk, and you need to work hard to grasp the concepts and lessons.
The study materials for such courses describe and explain interesting alchemy queries such as the following:
- What happens when white sugar dissolves in milk?
- How does mercury remain in liquid form at room temperature?
- How is plastic made?
- How can we control global warming?
Chemistry courses help students to improve their analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. As a student, you can hone your research skill using your logic and reasoning to formulate new scientific ideas. Chemistry is a subject that requires you to bond with others as a team and communicate your ideas for creating a great project.
Thousands of students in Singapore take GCE or General Certificate of Education Ordinary (O) level and General Certificate of Education Advanced (A) level examinations. The GCE – O level exam is a part school curriculum in many Singapore schools. You can purchase A level chemistry guide books to practice and get a grip on the syllabus topics.
Importance of Guide Books
- Study guide books provide relevant information on many difficult chemistry topics.
- You can get authentic notes and resources to study and excel in those topics.
- You can make your own notes and get a good grasp of the course materials.
- The simplified explanation can help you understand a specific topic in a better way.
- Once you fully understand a topic, it will motivate you to study harder and excel in the courses.
- Students get exposure to typical examination questions so that they can be exam-prepared.
Chemistry Related Careers
Many of university and school students find chemistry a challenging and confusing subject. However, chemistry is a prerequisite to pursue careers in many science-related fields such as engineering, medicine, analytical chemist, geochemist scientist, and chemistry teacher, to name a few.
If you plan a proper study pathway, you need not grapple with the subject. You can join a coaching academy or buy helpful guidebooks to explore the study materials according to your grasping skill. You can improve your learning ability by studying the guidebooks that offer exhaustive information and explanation for every single topic in the syllabus. For instance, O level chemistry guidebooks are proven supportive resource materials to help you improve your educational learning skills and learn chemistry after understanding the basics.
It is important to interpret the rationale reasons behind experimental chemical procedures. An advanced or A-level syllabus is tougher than the O-level syllabus, and acquiring in-depth knowledge on various topics is very crucial to pass the GCE A-level chemistry examination. You can search online platforms for purchasing reputed guidebooks at local or popular e-book stores.