The construction industry is growing at a rapid pace every day Sarkari Naukri Daily. Private and government investments are making it a booming market of the day. Even public investments have been incorporated into the scenario today which only makes the industry bigger. This multibillion dollar industry spread across the globe covers suppliers, producers, contractors, subcontractors, installers, designers, engineers and many more professionals. The variety of professionals needed in careers in construction speak for the huge intake itself.
Government requires infrastructure for a number of constructions like nuclear power plants and other necessary buildings. There is a trend of decommissioning older plants and reinstating a new one in its place. This trend is global and thus will require thousands of construction professionals globally. Government jobs construction is considered to be the most secure environment to work in. Also in demand these days are overseas jobs in construction. Here are 10 of the hottest construction jobs available today:
1) Architects: They are the brains behind every construction. The whole plan is chalked out by them and it takes them days to work on the full design of the building. They are the people who design the luxurious buildings also maintaining safety of the building. Be it the window panes or the outer designs everything is a brainchild of the architect. They are also amongst the highest paid professionals in construction.
2) Civil engineers: They look into the Technical aspects of the construction. These professionals implement the plans of the architect and hence work in close contact of the architect. Their job revolves around executing plans.
3) Building services engineers: There chief job responsibility revolves around the installations of essential amenities in the building. Providing cost effective and environment friendly solutions for lighting, heating, electrical wirings, air-conditioning, ventilation, fire protection, lifts, safety devices, public health, sanitation, etc is what they specialize in.
4) Building surveyors: These professionals are generally referred to as enemies by builders and workers. Their chief job revolves around visiting construction sites and carrying out inspections. They then have to write inspection reports which are essential to maintain the safety of buildings.
5) Electrical engineers: This is one job in construction management which is not about construction rather about the electrical support required before and after the construction of buildings.
6) Facilities Manager: This is one of the most interesting jobs in construction. It involves planning and implementing new facilities for new constructions. Other job responsibilities include the maintenance and upkeep of structures.
7) Quantity Surveyor: Their prime responsibility is to handle all cost related to buildings. Right from making the initial costing to cost cutting all the accounts are handled by these professionals.
8) Manufacturers: No construction can be finished without building materials. Being a manufacturer is a very profitable business and one that requires a lot of investment too. You actually make all the construction material required in every building.
9) Suppliers: Builders do not buy directly from the manufacturers. They usually act via a middleman. Suppliers act as the liaison between the manufacturers and the builders.
10) Contractors: They take contracts for buildings on pre-decided quotations and then finish the job in a fixed price. Right from plans to construction material to the construction process everything is managed by these professionals.